Beware everyone. Beware VPN subscribers. Now it can be your turn.

I subscribed VPN in last year 2014 on Christmas offer at 50% off.

I purchased Hidemyass subscription using my credit card.

I used VPN a year. After one year i found the tool was not so useful for my business and i wanted to cancel the subscription. But what was that. When i logged in my account i found i am not able to cancel my subscription. And they deduct $59.99 from my credit card account. Now i have not access to delete my credit card details from their website. And they people started deducting the same amount on each month. When i tried to contact customer support they didn't give me a solution.

Now i have only one option that i can stop my credit card service from bank. Otherwise they people deduct from my card on each month.

Thanks

Bhupesh

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hidemyass subscription from HideMyAss and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants HideMyAss to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by HideMyAss for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with HideMyAss?

Comments